If you landed on this page after doing a web search, then that just proves the value and importance of good Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
But if you were already on our blog you may be asking yourself…
“Why would the best party game for adults have a blog post about SEO?”You
The answer is simple: Discoverability.
Our goal is to spread as much joyful connection and recollection around the world by getting people to play Song Saga.
And the only way to do that is by doing everything we can to make sure people like you find it.
So if you were looking for Cards Against Humanity, Exploding Kittens, What do you Meme? or one of the many other fun party games that exist and you landed here, then that’s a win for both of us.
The City of Sydney Reboot webinar on SEO and SEM
If you landed here and are already bored by all this “Google for Growth” business, no problem.
Just get your copy of Song Saga and soon your days and nights will be filled with songs and storytelling.
But if you happen to be thinking…
I’d like to learn new things about SEO and SEM for free from real experts.Also You
Then watch this Reboot webinar from the City of Sydney.
You’ll get awesome SEO and Google Ads tips from real pros like Sasha Gusain (Canva) and Tom Hunt (Koala) featuring Song Saga founder Eran Thomson and hosted by Rebekah Campbell from Zambesi.
Things you’ll learn in this Google for Growth Reboot webinar include:
- The fundamental Google pillars every business should have in place – there’s more than you think
- How to identify the key terms your customers are searching for and how to structure your website to capture this traffic
- Content Google is likely to promote
- How to develop a long-term strategy to drive your website listing up in Google search
- How to master Google Adwords by combining a paid and organic strategy to attract customers
- How a content strategy can attract customers.
When you’re done watching and learning, make sure to reward yourself with a copy of Song Saga.
It’s way more fun than SEO or SEM.
No time to watch? Here’s the top takeaways from the Google for Growth Reboot webinar.
- Guide your SEO by thinking about the ‘job’ customers come to your website to do.
- Use a tool like Ahrefs to discover the keywords and questions customers are searching for and how difficult it will be to rank for different terms.
- Keep costs low by hiring a freelancer using a talent platform like Upwork to do keyword research for you.
- Create content that best answers the questions your customers are searching for.
- Consider how likely that person is to buy when they land on your site based on what they’re looking for. For example, searches for ‘dentist Pymble’ are much higher intent (and higher value) when looking for a dentist in Pymble than ‘dental hygiene, even though many more people will search for ‘dental hygiene.
- Remember the importance of Google reviews to help increase your search ranking.
- Ensure you install Google Analytics – it’s a powerful marketing tool, even used in its basic form to measure how many people visit your site, where they’ve arrived from and the pages they visit.
- Try Google Adword campaigns only once you have Google Analytics installed so you can measure the effectiveness of the campaigns.
- Understand the value of customers coming to your site through Google Ads to work out how people find your business and how much they spend. This will inform what you can pay for Google Ads. Highly competitive terms like ‘mortgage broker’ will be expensive.
Learn more about the fantastic City of Sydney “Reboot” free small business webinar series.