Help us Share Song Saga with the World
If you’re an actor, musician, storyteller, influencer or creator and you love songs and stories, you might be a fit for the Song Saga Stage Crew.
Soon you could be sharing the story of Song Saga with your fans and followers and getting paid for every game you help sell.
Make the world a better place: Join the Song Saga stage crew.
RUN DMC and Aerosmith’s “Walk this Way” is our second favourite collaboration.
Our #1 favourite collab is Us and You.
That’s not a band name, we actually mean you, dear reader, collaborating with us, Song Saga.
If you’re on this page, you’re probably already one of these things:
A music lover or a storyteller.
Or maybe both. either way, if you think your friends, fans, or followers would be into Song Saga, we’d love to collab with you.
Things you can do and content you could create:
- Instagram stories
- TikTok #duet(s)
- Use our free Snap Camera lens and play over video calls with friends
- Review the game ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ on Google
- Review our Amazon store
- Challenge your followers with your own song/story prompts
- And more.
What we can offer you and your fans:
- A free game for you – use it to create content however you want.
- Free games for your fans. Come up with a promo and pick the winners. We’ll send a one-off code for them to order their game on our website.
- Discounts for your fans. If you want to share the love with your fans, we can offer you a discount codes exclusive to your followers.
- Revenue split opportunities for certain partnerships.
Ready to rock?
Just fill in the form below and we’ll take it from there.
Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images for The Recording Academy
What’s the song?
“Walk this Way” by RUN DMC ft. Aerosmith.
What’s the story?
I was at a house party in Wrightsville Beach, NC, sitting on top of a speaker, rocking Adidas shell-toes and this cool new shirt I had just bought at a local surf shop.
One of the local surfer dudes started teasing me because the shirt was actually a “rashie” – what surfers wear to keep surfboard wax from sticking to their chest and to protect them from the sun.
I was embarrassed for about 2-seconds, and then this song came on and I stood up on top of the speaker and started dancing and singing and rapping along.
The surfer dude’s girlfriend liked my moves, and so it was his turn to feel embarrassed when she and I left the party without him.
“Because I told her to, walk this way, walk this waaaay.”